[19.04.2019]Участие в выставке "КомпозитЭкспо-2019" 23-25 апреля 2019 г.
[16.04.2019]Выставка "Аналитика Экспо-2019" 23-26 апреля 2019 г.
[21.03.2019]Семинар по аналитическому оборудованию для микроэлектроники
[18.03.2019]Обучающий семинар по атомно-эмиссионной спектрометрии с индуктивно связанной плазмой
[11.03.2019]Курс повышения квалификации по реологии
[06.03.2019]С наступающим 8 марта!
[22.02.2019]Поздравляем с 23 февраля!
[15.02.2019]Курс повышения квалификации по ИК спектроскопии
CUSTOM ENGINEERED PROJECTS
In addition to supply state of the art laboratory equipment, Intertech has developed custom engineering services to provide projects to customer specifications. Intertech has engineered and constructed several mobile air monitoring laboratories, mobile analytical laboratories, online and offline industrial process monitoring systems from concept to commissioning.
In a custom project, our technical experts will help you develop an entire project plan with the following milestones.
• Definition of the technical requirements and specifications of the project, including the facility, equipment and instrumentation requirements.
• Development of a technical plan to implement the project including a budgetary proposal for planning.
• Development and execution of a formal plan of implementation according to a mutually acceptable schedule.
An Intertech project management team, led by a project manager from our corporate headquarters ensures that the specifications of the project are met in a timely fashion. A group of project specialists and support staff provide local support and coordination to ensure that
• The project schedule and budget is clearly defined and implemented.
• The facility or site is prepared properly to accept the equipment including mechanical and electrical engineering and civil works.
• The installation and commissioning of the equipment and instrument supplied is conducted to the manufacturer’s specification.
• Operator and maintenance training, warranty service, preventative maintenance, application and methodology are performed by local employees.
Once the project has been clearly defined, the stages of the project will progress as follows:
• Design and Engineering: Intertech will provide technical drawings to document the facility layout including electrical, mechanical and plumbing schematics. Process projects would also include process flow diagrams, piping requirements and instrumentation required.
• Sourcing and Procurement: Intertech is affiliated with a large number of manufacturers and suppliers and is able to source and procure a wide range of products and services at competitive prices
• Shipping and logistics: Once the equipment is procured, Intertech will arrange to have the equipment arrive according to project schedule and specification. To ensure that the specified equipment arrives according to project specification and in satisfactory condition, the equipment is staged to accurately receive and check equipment as it arrives from the manufacturers. All the equipment is packed in vapor barriers to protect the equipment from moisture and then packed into wooden crates. All equipment is provided with the proper international documentation including packing lists, certificates of origin, and certificates of conformity (GOST-R). The equipment is shipped to the site in the FSU by air or ocean/rail depending on the size of the project and time constraints.
Intertech’s Project Experience
• Krastsvetmet, Russia Complete modernization of existing facility Including all laboratory furniture and hoods along with fire assay furnaces.
• Norilsk Nickel, Norilsk, Russia Complete modernization of existing facility Including all laboratory furniture and equipment
• Angarsk Electrolysis and Chemical Kombinat , Angarsk, Russian Federation Complete Modernization of existing facility including all testing equipment and instruments Analytical and Process equipment for manufacturing ozone and high purity chlordane.
• Tselinniy Mining and Metallurgical Kombinat, Stepnogorsk, Kazakhstan; complete fire assay laboratory
• Vostokredmet, Chkalovsk, Tajikistan;complete fire assay laboratory
• Navoi Kyzylkumzoloto, Navoi, Uzbekistan complete fire assay laboratory